- Scan to follow
- WeChat Service
- WeChat Subscription
“Pujiang Innovation Forum – 2021 International Science and Technology Innovation Think Tank Forum” Took Place in ShanghaiSource：Original Author：admin Time：2021-05-09 View：107
"Pujiang Innovation Forum -- 2021 International Science and Technology Innovation Think Tank Forum" took place on May 8, 2021 in Shanghai. The forum was hosted by Shanghai Institute for Science of Science (SISS), and was supported by the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (STCSM) and the Chinese Academy of Science and Technology for Development (CASTED). The forum this year is conducted under the theme "Tapping into an ‘Ideal City’ of Science, Technology and Innovation" , which explored ways for the global cities to promote the science, technology and innovation development, studied the symbiotic interaction between science, technology and innovation, talent development and urban development. As the world is undergoing unprecedented changes, the forum further discussed the future mode of governance system and policy of innovation as an ideal city. HU Zhijian, President of Chinese Academy of Science and Technology for Development, and XU Feng, Secretary of Shanghai Science and Technology Working Committee of the Communist Party of China attended the opening ceremony and delivered a speech. The opening ceremony was hosted by SHI Qian, the director of SISS. 12 experts from top domestic and international science, technology and innovation think tanks made keynote speeches and took part in the round-table discussion, more than 100 scholars and think tank representatives attended the forum.
During the event, XIE Wenlan, deputy director of STCSM, and Arnout Jacobs, President of Springer Nature, Greater China, jointly signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Strategic Cooperation, which aims to further consolidate and deepen the existing cooperation achievements of both sides, including continuation of joint research on the “Ideal City” surveys to understand global scientists’ concern about city development, and to strengthen cooperation in innovation-driven governance and support the city to make breakthroughs in frontier science. Both sides are encouraged to jointly explore the topics on governance of urban science and technology innovation and the cultivation and development of science and innovation talents, so as to contribute to Shanghai’s self-making as a center for science, technology innovation with global influence.
The Forum was conducted in ways that combines both online and offline activities, experts from think tanks including CASTED, School of Public Policy and Management, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Comparative Global History and Sustainability Transitions at the Utrecht University Centre for Global Challenges, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI, Chinese Academy of Personnel Science, Research Department of Innovation
Development, Development Research Center of the State Council, Institute of Sustainable Development and Management, Tongji University, Alibaba Cloud Smart Research Centre and Beijing Research Center for Science of Science took part. The forum focused on topics such as China's science, technology and innovation, innovation-driven development and stimulation of talent’s vitality, the role of intelligent specialization strategy in cluster development, and the digital transformation of scientific and technological innovation in the new development stage. Under the background of the new round of scientific and technological revolution and industrial transformation to reconstruct the map of global innovation, this paper discusses the development mode, path, system and policy innovation of contemporary cities to become the "ideal city" of scientific and technological innovation, and put forward insights and policy suggestions to support Shanghai to construct itself into a center of science, technology and innovation with global influence.
The Forum has been successfully held for six sessions. As one of the themed sub-forum of Pujiang Innovation Forum, as a themed sub-forum for Pujiang Innovation Forum, the event focuses on innovation development, and has formed considerable social impact by working to build an exchange platform for top science, technology and innovation think tanks.
- 上一篇：Pujiang Innovation Forum -- Innovation and Development Summit of Carbon Fiber Composite Industry
- 下一篇：Summer Conference Season | “Pujiang Innovation Forum Science and Technology Innovation Resource Big Data Seminar” Was Held in Shanghai Yesterday and on the Same Day, 2019 International Science and Technology Innovation Data Insights Was Released
- 12022 Pujiang Innovation Forum – International Science and Technology Innovation Think Tank Forum Took Place in ShanghaiPujiang Innovation Forum
- 22022 Pujiang Innovation Forum - Low-carbon Future S&T Sub-forum Held at LCCPujiang Innovation Forum
- 3Science in One Health Was Launched!Pujiang Innovation Forum
- 42022 Pujiang Innovation Forum -- Low-carbon and Green Agriculture Forum ( Sub-forum ) held SuccessfullyPujiang Innovation Forum
- 5Pujiang Innovation Forum—National Universities Scientific Innovation and Achievements TransferPujiang Innovation Forum
- 6Pujiang Innovation Forum -- Innovation and Development Summit of Carbon Fiber Composite IndustryPujiang Innovation Forum
- 7“Pujiang Innovation Forum – 2021 International Science and Technology Innovation Think Tank Forum” Took Place in ShanghaiPujiang Innovation Forum
- 8Pujiang Innovation Forum · 2020 International Science, Technology and Innovation Think Tank Forum Are Successfully Held Today!Pujiang Innovation Forum
- 9Innovative development theme at city forumPujiang Innovation Forum
- 10The First Online Sub-forum of 2020 Pujiang Innovation Forum is Successfully Held!Pujiang Innovation Forum